SUSTAINABILITY AS A STRATEGIC BUSINESS ORIENTATION IN GLOBAL ECONOMY RECOVERY PHASE
The Department of Management, Faculty of Business and Economics Universitas Surabaya (UBAYA) invite scholars, practitioners/businessmen and students to participate in the 12th International Annual Symposium on Management will be held on March 13 – 15th, 2015 at Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
Recently, the companies are adapting to volatile and uncertain conditions as a way of life to survive. There are some important business issues and each requires a specific and appropriate response. These issues are namely governance, innovation technology, operations, regulations, risks, strategy & growth, sustainability, talent and the economy issues. The company requires its own way to deal with each of these issues so that the companies can achieve business growth and survival. In addition, companies generally face a number of opportunities and threats. It is also experienced by companies that have strongest position in the market. Therefore, the main challenge facing the companies is finding ways to grow and remain competitive in the market. How companies will find the best ways to be survive (or sustainable)?
Talent Management, Knowledge Management, Strategic Management, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Human Resource Management Corporate Governance, Organizational Innovation, Technology Development, Operation Management, Regulation Compliance, Risk Management, Competitive Marketing Management, and Finance Management and Investment, Cost management, Innovation Management, Global Management, Service Management, Globalization and Economy.
1. Empirical or conceptual papers.
2. Paper must be written in English.
3 Empirical papers should follow this format: (1) Title, (2) Author, (3) Abstract, (4) Research Background, (5) Literature Review, (6) Research Methods, (7) Result & Discussion, (8) Conclusion, (9) References.
4. Keywords are separated by comma and contain max 5 keywords.
5. Conceptual review papers should follow this format: (1) Title, (2) Author, (3) Abstract, (4) Research Background, (5) Literature Review, (6) Discussion, (7) Conclusion, (8) References
6. Only original manuscripts not previously published or presented at
another conference/forum should be submitted.
7. Abstract should contain less than 500 words (please use word count
function to calculate your words). Abstract is containing main issue (s) of research, research objective(s), research questions, data method of analysis (simple explanation) if any, and result(s).
8. Due date for abstract submission: January 5th, 2015. Assessment and notification of the results: January 19th, 2015
9. Final paper submissions should not exceed 7000 words. Due date for final paper submission: February, 19th, 2015. Papers submitted after the due date will not be included in proceeding.
10. Once the paper is accepted, at least one of authors must register for and present the paper at the symposium. All authors must attach their
latest/updated curriculum vitae.
11. Publication Plan: Final copy of accepted papers will be professionally
published in MABIS Journal (ISBN) with more detailed review process (with author permission and MABIS rules of publication).
12. All authors will receive electronic form (CD-ROM) only.
13. Submission of paper and abstract should be in softcopy (MS Word
Grand Clarion Hotel & Convention
Jl. A.P. Pettarani No. 3, Makassar
Tel. +62 411 833888
Fax. +62 411 833777
Early Bird (Jan, 27th, 2015)
Local IDR 1.000.000
Overseas USD 110
Local IDR 1.250.000
Overseas USD 130
Local IDR 650.000
Overseas USD 70
Participant: Regular/Alumni UBAYA
Local IDR 650.000
Overseas USD 70
Collective: 3 Papers/Institution
Local IDR 800.000/Paper
Overseas USD 85/Paper
CITY TOUR: IDR 450.000
Starting the tour, headed to the National Parks Waterfalls Bantimurung. Then the participants were taken to shopping for souvenirs on the Jl. Sumba Opu.
Bank transfer account:
Bank Name: Bank BCA
Swift Code: CENAIDIA
Beneficiary: Fitri Novika Widjaja
Bank Account: 8220742131
For further information please contact us:
Department of Management,
Faculty of Business and Economics
Jl. Raya Kalirungkut, Surabaya 60293, Indonesia
Ms.Prita +62 (31) 298-1139
+62 8121 687 4994
Ms. Ajeng +62 (31) 298-1175
+62 857 30910 777