The MM – UBAYA Study Program accepts students with educational backgrounds who hold a Bachelor’s or Diploma 4 obtained from:
- Indonesian State Universities / Private Universities;
- Foreign Universities with a bachelor diploma that has been equalized by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia.
Pendaftaran mahasiswa MM Ubaya dilaksanakan 2 kali setahun (Tiap semester), dengan syarat:
- Register online at https://d enroll.ubaya.ac.id/pasca/
- Transfer the registration fee to the UBAYA account for Rp. 600,000, – for Academic Potential Test (TPA) and Academic Substance Test (TSA).
- Take the acceptance test in the form of TPA and TSA in accordance with the specified schedule.
- Re-register after it has been accepted.
Students are accepted if they have passed the TPA test. Students who are Bachelor of Management graduates may not participate in matriculation courses if they have passed the TSA. All students who graduated from Non-Management Bachelor programs are required to take matriculation courses.
Matriculation courses are aimed to provide basic knowledge and preparation that will help students keep up with the teaching and learning process in the MM-UBAYA study program.
The matriculation courses include 4 (four) subjects, namely:
- Business Management;
- Financial Accounting;
- Macro – Microeconomics;
- Statistics for Business.
Students need to pay matriculation fee on top of the MM-UBAYA regular tuition fee. Matriculation courses are held for 8 (eight) meetings and students get a textbook and dinner. TOEFL is a graduation requirement, where the TOEFL score can be submitted at registration until before graduating from the MM-UBAYA program